Our Resort Layout
click the cabin to go to its page
We have eight cabins total. All of our cabins have beautiful lake view and knotty pine interior, carpeting and modern equipped kitchens with cookware & tableware, microwaves, electric coffee pot, toasters, clock radios, ceiling fans in all rooms, air conditioning, TV/DVD with cable TV and soft water. You also have a patio set on decks, gas grill and a fire ring. Our very clean cabins will make you feel right at home. Bedding is supplied. Please bring your own towels, soaps and vacation spiritis. All cabins are smoke free. * If you are considering bringing your family pet please read below.
NO firewood shall be transported onto Balsam Beach property unless purchased within 50 miles of Balsam Beach Resort and is State Certified.
(Open May 1st-September 30th)
To make a reservation 1-888-751-5057
DON'T HESITATE TO CALL...LAST MINUTE OPENINGS DO OCCUR
On a cabin week stay, you get 7 days for the price of 5. 2 days FREE!
With the rental of a Cabin you get these added extras at no cost:
- One 14ft Lund boat with aluminum lift or lift for 1 boat per cabin (Our boats are equipped with 12 volt lights. You must have your own battery or we have batteries for rent).
- Outdoor heated pool open daily Memorial Day to Labor Day (weather permitting)
- Fitness center
- Lawn Games
- Baseball Diamond
- Use of canoes, paddleboats, and beach toys
- Water trampoline open Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Baby cribs and high chairs are available with reservation.
- Lake maps
- Life vests
- Soft Water
- Cable TV
- Gas Grill
- Beautiful Lake View Sunsets
- Fire Rings
- Family Fun & Lots of Memories
- WiFi in Lodge
- Our weekly rates run from Saturday to Saturday, except by availability. A 3 day minimum is required. 5% discount on a 2 week stay or longer in cabins.
Check in time is 3:00 PM. PLEASE NO EARLY ARRIVALS! Please schedule your travel time accordingly so you will arrive after 3 PM. We need the time for proper cleaning to maintain the high standard of clean cabins & grounds. Early arrivals will be charged $ 50.00. Check out time is 9:00 AM. THESE TIMES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED! There will be no firearms of any kind on our property & No Fireworks!
Deposits / Cancellation Policy
No reservations are considered final until a deposit is received and acknowledged. Phone reservations will be held for 10 days pending receipt of deposits and a valid credit card number. You are responsible for your entire reservation. A $200.00 per bedroom per cabin deposit per week is required. (Example: 2 bdrm = $400.00, 3 bdrm = $600.00, etc.) For family reunions (4 or more cabins), a higher deposit will be required. In case of cancellation, deposit will be refunded minus a $75.00 service charge ONLY if all resort vacancies are filled at full season rates.
- Extra person $30.00 per day or $150.00 per week. Children under 12 months stay free. No more than 2 extra persons per cabin will be allowed!
- Upon check-in, you must provide a valid credit card.
All pets must have prior approval! (Not all pets will be approved!) Once your pet is approved you must follow these few simple rules. ( Read carefully )
- No shedding dogs of any kind will be allowed.
- No pets over 30 pounds will be allowed in our cabins.
- Pets must be house broken and more than one year old.
- Pets must have their own kennel ( and use it!).
- No wet dogs in our cabins.
- Pets must not be left in the cabin unattended.
- If your pet is a barker or a digger, Please leave it at home.
- You must keep pet leashed at all times while on the resort property. Please don't embarrass us or yourself by not picking up after your pet.
- Excessive barking or other guest complaints (pets must leave)
- Pets will be charged at the rate of $ 30.00 per day or $ 150.00 per week.
Owners are responsible for their pet's actions.
Vistors Policy / Guests Welcome:
Our facilities are for your enjoyment. If your friends or relatives would like to share your vacation with you at Balsam Beach Resort, please suggest they rent a cabin or campsite. You may have visitors. We ask, however, that arrangements be made in advance at the lodge and they MUST REGISTER when they come. THIS IS A STATE LAW! There is a daily visitor charge of $10.00 per person for the use of the facilities. We reserve the right to charge double for an unregistered guest. All guests must leave by 9:00 PM & check-out at the lodge.
All rates are subject to MN sales tax & Service Charge and may change without notice.
Just a Reminder: There are no fireworks or firearms allowed on Balsam Beach property. Please remember pets need prior approval. If you are looking for a resort for heavy drinking & all night partying, please don't choose us.